LOGMET LLC is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, “Putting the Customer – First,” reflects our commitment to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers. We are a leader in logistics solutions provider focused on DoD, Civil (NOAA/NASA), and National customers.
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) manages site security planning, compliance, and coordination in accordance with the US Government and corporate requirements. FSO tasks include providing guidance on security to site personal, advising projects of relevant security issues and needs, processing personnel clearances, keeping and managing records on security relevant matters, employee briefings, managing visitor processes and cleared visit requests, ensuring accountability and traceability for security decisions, and carrying out other duties as required in the administration of corporate, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), and other government security regulations.
- Work as a key member of the site team to ensure that all corporate tasks are accomplished in a secure and efficient manner consistent with all corporate, NISPOM, and security protocols required by customers or contracts
- Maintain awareness of changing industrial security regulations and how those changes impact site policies, personnel, or projects
- Conduct security self-inspections, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures to meet NISPOM requirements.
- Train and orient employees in security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government and customer regulations
- Process clearances and periodic reinvestigations utilizing JPAS and review of eQIP forms
- Assist with the development and implementation of security policies and procedures in accordance with government agencies and corporate management.
- Maintain a DSS compliant Insider Threat Program.
- Perform duties as required as site COMSEC Custodian
- Maintaining EFC-L, ISFD, and other required online security databases
- Manage employee and visitor access control systems
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business, security, or related field; equivalent experience (7-10 years) supporting Department of Defense or Intelligence Community (either in Industry, as a USG employee, or on active duty) may be considered
- 3-5 years of experience as an FSO, CPSO, or CSSO supporting Department of Defense or Intelligence Community
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification (Preferred) or CDSE FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Certification
- Experience maintaining records required for DSS reviews
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal staff and external clients
- Possess strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge and skills
- Familiar with Government Contracting requirements as related to Security
- Ability to work independently and contend with frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- Active security clearance at TS or above
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
LOGMET LLC offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits!